Joseph M. Rosenthal
*Attorney Rosenthal has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.*
- Civil litigation
- Real estate
- Personal bankruptcy
- Corporate law
- Commercial law
- Ancillary probate
- Probate administration
- Probate litigation
- White collar crime
- New York, 1964
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 1965
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, 1966
- U.S. Supreme Court and U.S. Court of Military Appeals, 1970
- Florida, 1976
- Harvard University, J.D.
- Syracuse University, B.A.
Associations & memberships
- Suffolk County and New York State Bar Associations
- Suffolk Academy of Law
- Instructor: Adelphi University Lawyers Assistant Program, 1981 – 1982. Principal Law Clerk, Justice Alfred M. Lama, New York State Supreme Court, 1988 – 1990.
- USAR, 1963 – 1965
- USNR, 1965 – 1992
- Capt., JAGC Ret.
- People v. Rosskamp, 79 Misc. 2d 104, 360 N.Y.S. 2d 143 (App. Trm. 1973)
- Coram Professional Building Assoc. v. Rte 347 Realty Corp., 171 A.D. 2d 722, 567 N.Y.S. 2d 74 (2d Dept. 1991)
- Metropolitan Prop. & Liability v. Mendelsohn, 251 A.D. 2d 666, 676 N.Y.S. 2d 606 (2d Dept. 1998)
Rosenthal & Mintz, LLP serves clients in Hauppauge and Suffolk County as well as
throughout Long Island.